Sunday, March 24, 2013

Back from the Warp! (Batreps #41 and #42)



While I was editing the footage Muggins shot from the Big Game last weekend, I stumbled across some clips from a game he shot in December.


Scott and Jeremy got together for an old fashioned Marine showdown.




The Big Game saw five guys with 40,000 total points of FULLY PAINTED ARMIES hit the table.  Tau 4 Eva and Joe joined forces with Randy against Muggins and Jesse.  Muggins whipped up a full Wall of Martyrs just for this event.  It was spectacular!  I stopped by twice throughout the day while out with the family for my wife's birthday.  Even she was getting into it!  There might be hope for our relationship yet!


1 comment:

  1. I was waiting for that game to drop! Gave Scott the boot on that one. =P

    ReplyDelete