Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fresh Paint | 40k Tournament at GS Saturday the 28th

Just a quick heads-up to our Mid-Michigan gamers - The Gamers Sanctuary is selling off their old paint stock for $3 each and if you buy three, you can get a new paint FREE. This is a great way to stock up on paints that are now out of print (paint?) and get some new paints as well at a great price.


I picked up quite a few paints last night including a few from each type. I'm really excited to try out the glazes and the textured paints, although I've never really had trouble basing my models. The sheer volume of colors is amazing to me. There are a ton of green and yellow colors which will help with my Mantis Warriors.
--------
April 28th GS will also be running a 2250 single force org tournament.. Show up and have a good time! It isn't too hot yet and with snow on the way you won't have to cut the lawn! Plus if you win you can get some sweet sweet new paint pot action going on.


    • Registration Begins @ 12pm
    • Event Begins @ 1pm
    • Entry Fee: $10.00
    • Format: 2250 point, Standard Force Org.

No comments:

Post a Comment