Friday, July 22, 2011

Warmachine Weekend


I have at least two games lined up this weekend with Dustin and Adam - Menoth and Retribution respectively. I've been using Zerkova quite a bit, probably at least a dozen games. I figured it would be time to try a new caster since I'd only used two (eVlad and Zerkova).

I read through the fluff and chose Strakhov. He's pretty prominent in the new Wrath fluff (see above). He is super awesome and a behind the lines assasination type, much different from either Vlad or Zerkova. His spells and feat are really cool and I'm super pumped to paint him.

There ain't a whole huge point to this post. I guess there is a minor one; when discussing WM/H vs GW a lot of people say the fluff isn't good. I have to disagree. The different commanders are represented well in each fluff piece and I find myself really wanting to play as them just from the stories. As Bart Scott would say, "Can't wait". (Is everyone else renewing their NFL Sunday Ticket right now?)

No comments:

Post a Comment