Sunday, July 31, 2011

Painting grab bag

Continuing with the painting posts, here's some stuff I've finished recently.

First, some lootas.





These were done in my usual quick and dirty ork style. I wasn't sure if I would like the gas mask heads, but they're not bad. Eventually I'll have to get another set so I can have a full squad with them.

And my Devastator for the Deathwatch game Dustin mentioned below:







This was a nice change of pace from painting all green power armor. I used blue shades (P3 Coal Black, to be exact) to highlight the black armor, rather than grey. Blues never photograph well (something I always struggle with when photographing my orks), so the highlights just kinda look grey.

Looking forward to the DW game commencing this coming Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment