Saturday, June 23, 2012

Steampunk Saturday - I found my painting Mojo!


Note:  Too bad my Necrons Warriors can’t look more like Femme’-bots!

My thanks to everyone who added to the list of things to try to get my painting mojo back – The winner:  “Happy Panda” and his recommendation to listen to war game audio blogs.  I dialed into several during my drive to/from work and found that I was able to kick-start my interest in sitting down to paint again!


For his suggestion, Happy Panda (Brett) won a sweet Finecast Space Marine Model:


With my painting Mojo firmly in place I was able to sit down and crank out a full Cephalyx Slaver and Mind Drudges unit along with the a unit of Cephalyx Overlords. 



Next-up: a UPS truck-load of brand spankin' new Necron models!!

Thanks again to everyone who stepped-up to offer suggestions to find my painting Mojo!


6 comments:

  1. Yeah Baby, Yeah! Groovy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be the best paint job yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now that my painting has improved (P3 Paint DVD and P3 wet paint pallet) I want to go back and touch-up everything in all of my armies!

      Delete
  3. Those look great! Nice touch adding some terrain pieces I the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Are you back in town yet? Standing by to drop off your new Finecast model!

      Delete