Saturday, June 23, 2012

Steampunk Saturday - I found my painting Mojo!


Note:  Too bad my Necrons Warriors can’t look more like Femme’-bots!

My thanks to everyone who added to the list of things to try to get my painting mojo back – The winner:  “Happy Panda” and his recommendation to listen to war game audio blogs.  I dialed into several during my drive to/from work and found that I was able to kick-start my interest in sitting down to paint again!


For his suggestion, Happy Panda (Brett) won a sweet Finecast Space Marine Model:


With my painting Mojo firmly in place I was able to sit down and crank out a full Cephalyx Slaver and Mind Drudges unit along with the a unit of Cephalyx Overlords. 



Next-up: a UPS truck-load of brand spankin' new Necron models!!

Thanks again to everyone who stepped-up to offer suggestions to find my painting Mojo!


6 comments:

  1. This may be the best paint job yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now that my painting has improved (P3 Paint DVD and P3 wet paint pallet) I want to go back and touch-up everything in all of my armies!

      Delete
  2. Those look great! Nice touch adding some terrain pieces I the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Are you back in town yet? Standing by to drop off your new Finecast model!

      Delete